What we collect:
- Name and Job title
- Contact information including email address, postal address and phone number
- Details of language course inquiries and courses undertaken
- Additional data collected from the website: ◦IP Address (collected automatically)
- Web browser type and version (collected automatically)
- Operating System (collected automatically)
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this web site, and the site you exit to (collected automatically)
- Cookie information
How we use your data:
Your data is used by us:
- Primarily to process the task for which you contacted us for
- For trend analysis
- To send you news about new services, special offers and other information we think you may find interesting. Communications to you may be sent by post, telephone or by email, depending on the contact details we hold and what you have told us about your preferred method of communication
- To keep teachers and students informed of new regulations and admin updates
- to ensure direct communication between client and administration where necessary
- to understand how people are using our website using google analytics
We will keep the records for a reasonable time or until you ask us to remove your details completely. We will check the accuracy of the information we hold on an annual basis or as we receive changes from the individual concerned.
How we share your data:
Other information we collect:
We periodically send promotional emails and we put in tracking so that we can tell how much traffic those emails send to our site and we can track, at an individual level, whether the user has opened and clicked on the email. We use it to understand open and click rates on our emails to try and improve them. Sometimes we do use the personal information e.g. to re-email people who didn’t click the first time. If you want to be sure that none of your email activity is tracked then you should unsubscribe from our promotional emails by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email.
How we keep your information secure:
We have implemented security procedures, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorized access;
- improper disclosure;
- unauthorized modification.
Employees associated with processing personal data are legally obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
Links to other websites:
Our website contain links to other websites of interest and social media sites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information – your rights
You have the right:
- to be informed
- to access – You may request details of personal information which we hold about you by emailing email@example.com. All requests will be completed within 30 days.
- to rectification – If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. All requests will be completed within 30 days.
- to erasure – if you would like to be removed from our e-mailing list please click on “unsubscribe” in our marketing emails. If you would like us to delete all the personal details we hold for you please contact us at email@example.com. All requests will be completed within 30 days. We may not be able to comply with your requests for erasure if the data is necessary for processing purposes such as processing an order or invoice.
- to restrict processing –
- to data portability
- to object
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The legal basis for processing your personal data for the purposes set out above is that it is necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate interests. We always handle your personal data securely and minimize its use.
The controller of your personal data is Critical Language Center and we can be contacted by phone on (571)278-7800 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Replies to enquiries and complaints will be made within 30 days.